Central Research Institute is the research structure of “Spiru Haret” University, providing the scientific and methodological coordination of the University research centers.
- consolidate multidisciplinary academic research (inter- and intradisciplinary);
- facilitate the conditions required by the university to participate in national and international research networks and programmes;
- provide specific services to various beneficiaries;
- enhance the exposure of university publications through their inclusion in international databases;
- provide constant financing sources;
- increase the performance and scientific output of the university’s teaching and research personnel, at the national and international levels;
- educate the undergraduate, master and
PhDstudents for best performance and academic competitiveness; engage real-wordresearch problems through public/private partnerships.