- The European Charter for Researchers and The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers
- USH Strategy for Researchers incorporating the Charter and Code
- Internal Analysis Charter and Code Spiru Haret University
- Report on HRS4R's implementation
- Gantt HRS4R C&C_Revised Action Plan_2013-2015
- Gantt HRS4R C&C Updates Plan 2016-2018
- GANTT HRSR Charter and Code
EU Research Funding Opportunities
National Funding Opportunities
Online Training for Researchers
Mobilities - research scholarships
We envision a world in which social marketing is a widely valued and utilized approach to improving individual and social well-being.
ResearcherID assign a unique identifier for each member to enable researchers to manage their publication lists, track their times cited counts and h-index, identify potential collaborators and avoid author misidentification. In addition, your ResearcherID information integrates with the Web of Knowledge and is ORCID compliant
Join Now, It's Free!
Central Research Institute
Is the research structure of "Spiru Haret" University, providing the scientific and methodological coordination of the University research centers.
Adresa: 28 Italiană Street, district 3, Bucharest.
Central Research Institute aims to:
Proiect POSDRU ID 141179
Adaptarea curriculumului si pachetului educational la exigentele pietei muncii
- Project: Adapting curriculum and educational package to the needs of the labor market
- POSDRU projects
- Reserch Strategy of Spiru Haret University for 2014-2020
- Report on the Results of Scientific Research 2014
- Report on the Results of Scientific Research 2013
- Faculties Research Plans on 2013
- Draft Research Report on 2013
- Report on the Results of Scientific Research 2012
- USH Faculties Research Reports USH- year 2012
- List of ISI articles published by SHU researchers in 2012-2006
The SCImago Journal & Country Rank is a portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database (Elsevier B.V.).
CWTS Journal Indicators provides free access to bibliometric indicators on scientific journals. The indicators have been calculated by Leiden University’s Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS) based on the Scopus bibliographic database produced by Elsevier. Indicators are available for over 20,000 journals indexed in the Scopus database.
ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized.